Our region is unique, just like your stay
Discover the Mediterranean
- The Golden Isles, jewel of the Mediterranean: discover the islands of Porquerolles, Le Levant, and Port-Cros. Several boat shuttle companies operate connections to the Golden Isles every 20 minutes during the summer season. Contact our team who will be able to advise and guide you.
- Let yourself be lulled by the sound of the waves in Port Niel or in the port of Hyères.
- Hike with a breathtaking view of the sea on the Coastal Path of the Giens peninsula.
- Enjoy the local beaches: the Almanarre beach is nearly 5 kilometers long and is located along the ‘Salt Route’, one of the two ‘tombolos’ which characterize the unique Giens peninsula. The shallow depths of the La Capte beach make it an ideal destination for families.
- Water sports: kitesurfing, windsurfing, snorkeling, and other family aquatic activities are available during the summer season.
- …and so much more! Our friendly staff is available to help guide you in your choice of activities.
Explore (further) inland
- Villa Noailles, which hosts the International Fashion Festival every year
- The Carmignac Foundation, a museum on the island of Porquerolles which houses works from Botticelli to Warhol. The museum can be visited barefoot!
- Local go-kart tracks and treetop adventure courses
- Bicycle tourism
- Circuit Paul Ricard du Castellet, the auto racetrack that hosts the F1 French Grand Prix each year
- Evenings at the Casino de Hyères
- The Knights Templar Tower, a vestige of the Commanderie created by the Knights Templars in the 12th century, also called the Saint Blaise chapel, is classified as a Historic Monument.
- The Olbia archaeological site
- MAGIC WORLD amusement park
- … and much more!